Here is the link to the Annotated Bib. Just in case you missed the lesson, or you need to refresh your memory.
- Must provide a citation for at least 4 sources (total of 4 citations).
- Each annotation must include all three paragraphs: summary, evaluation, applicability (3 paragraphs per citation).
- Each paragraph must at least be 2-3 sentences. (enough to convey your ideas through writing)
- Scoring: This is out of 40, and will be included as a test grade. (2.5 points for each citation, 2.5 points for each paragraph.
- The bibliography will be graded using this rubric.
- P.S. if you do not have a topic at this point you need to start panicking because we have been working on this for at least 3 weeks now. No excuses.
- Remember your topic should be similar to the argumentative essays we have looked at where there can be a pro and con argument.
Emailed by midnight on Monday!
Any comments, questions, or concerns, feel free to shoot me an email firstname.lastname@example.org!